Retail ATMs - Buy, Rent or Free-Placement
If you want to provide your patrons with the convenience of cash and reduce your EFTPOS fees, then an ATM at your place of business may be the solution!
We have three options to choose from:
- Buy - you want to own your own your own ATM outright - no problem! You buy the machine, you manage the machine, you cash the machine and you reap the benefits with the highest possible rebate. You do need to cover the additional cost of the monthly modem and you are responsible for any software upgrades or replacement parts for the life of the machine. Our Argo 12 machines come with a 12-month parts only warranty, so you are covered during this period. We invest in high quality equipment up front so your should have very few issues down the track. We have a financing partner we can introduce you to if you want to finance the purchase of your ATM. Click here to find out more.
- Rent - this is a great option if you want to receive a rebate from transaction number one or if you want an ATM for your establishment but it doesn't do enough transactions for us to provide an ATM under free placement. We cover the cost of the modem for ATMs under our rent agreements.
- Free Placement - our most popular option. We'll negotiate with you to keep some of the transactions which goes towards the cost of the machine and modem and our kitty to ensure we cover all the maintenance and repairs during the contract period. We then profit share on the remainder of the transactions each month.
With all of the above you receive:
- Our industry experience and know how.
- Our 24/7 "Tech Desk" this support is for you and for your patrons should there be any issues. We refer to it as our "Tech Desk" as you'll speak to a technician not a call centre.
- Our tried and tested machinery - sleek in design and easy to use for both you and your patrons.
- Daily transaction reports (so you know how much was dispensed the day before and what you can expect back in your account that day).
- Monthly rebate payments paid into your nominated account by the 4th of the month.
- Recipient Created Tax Invoice for your tax records.