Launceston Franchise Opportunity
This area is screaming out for a franchisee! While we have a franchisee in Hobart who does attend some of the bigger events in this area, they simply can't do them all and there are plenty falling through the gaps. And in an area where the big guys in the fixed ATM market struggle to support their ATMs, someone who is based locally, who can provide a great service experience, and who is part of the local community will reap the financial rewards.
One of the questions we regularly get asked, "Is cash dying?". There is no denying cash payments have dropped as other methods of payments have increased over the years, but at events, cash is still king. And with bank ATMs being removed at a great rate, well we can't thank them enough! This presents us with great opportunities for fixed sites in the right area.
We are proud of our brand and our business and we'd be delighted to share our story with you. Call today and chat to Andrew about how we started and where we are today.
Our Head Office (in Brisbane) is open the first Wednesday of every month for anyone interested in chatting to us further about a franchise. You can come and meet our Head Office team and chat with one of our local franchisees. Simply send us an email to find out more and we'll book you in!
Why become an ATM2GO Franchisee?
- With ATM2GO you are in business for yourself but not by yourself. You work under our recognisable and trusted brand with the support of our Head Office and a team of other like-minded business owners.
- Set your own hours! If you are looking at ditching the 9 to 5 then this could be what you are after. Want to coach the kids' netball or soccer team? Then this could be for you. Franchisees successfully manage their family commitments and work commitments around a 7-day schedule. Seven days sounds gruelling? Not really, it's not 8 hours a day, you might take a call or answer an email. You just become good at juggling what's important to you, your family and your business.
- Exclusive territory. We don't sell under a business licence, we have a franchise. What's the difference? The key feature that differentiates a franchise from a business licence is that you have clearly defined territories. Our franchisees are not falling over each other competing for the same work. Each franchisee works their patch and if you are working in the metro areas, you have the support of other franchisees who can pick up the slack for you when you have too much work on and you do the same for them.
- No tech experience? No worries. Programming and conducting maintenance on machinery can be taught. Having an outgoing personality, a small business background, being organised and being hungry for success is far more important.
- We are bragging, but the support we offer our franchisees is second to none. Our management team (of three) have more than 40 years' experience in the ATM Industry (that makes us sound really old!). Our experience covers sales as well as tech support. We also control our supply chain for new equipment and spare parts so you have the confidence that we'll have the equipment and parts that you need when you need them.
Our franchisees are the face of our business for us and they are our secret weapon against our competitors. Instead of staff, we have business owners with a vested interest in providing equipment that adds to the success of an event or a venue.
With the removal of bank ATMs and the increase in 'tap and go' payment methods, one of the questions we regularly get asked, "Is cash dying?". There is no denying cash payments have dropped as other methods of payments have increased over the years but at events, cash is still king. With smaller stallholders not having other payment options, making cash available is an essential service that needs to be provided by event organisers. And as for bank ATMs being removed, we can't thank them enough! This presents us with great opportunities for fixed sites in the right area.
We are proud of our brand and our business and we are more than happy to share our story and discuss our industry with you further. Come along to one of our meet and greets to find out more.